Topiary.// AT HOME
As the restrictions begin to lift, we have started to focus more of our energy on in-house dining. Check out our website www.topiary-dining.com for more details.
We will still be running some of our take-home options below, which we hope to continue into the future. Thank you for your support!
Scroll down to see our delivery and take-home offerings.
The menu is updated every monday afternoon for the week.
Date Night SORTED$50 per persoN
- Fresh sourdough, funky butter, bolting herb salt
- 2 piece snack selection - ocean
- 2 piece snack selection - land
- Slow cooked lambs neck, root vegetables and horseradish
- Campfire mrashmallow- mandarin cake, citrus curd, black lime marshmallow
- Forest floor macaron to finish
Weekly Basics $30
- Freshly baked loaf of our sourdough
- 100g of our cultured butter
- 1 dozen Rohdes free range eggs
- 2 litres of Tweedvale milk
- 1 bouquet of fresh herbs
- Extra loaf of sourdough - $8
- White wine of the week: Alpha Box and Dice Tarot Prosecco -$35
- Red wine of the week: Alpha Box and Dice Tarot Grenache - $35
- 250ml Bird in hand sparkling - $12
ORDER TOPIARY AT HOME
Hear from chef Kane Pollard
Topiary’s tasting menu has always been a form of communication between the chefs and the diners about what is growing within walking distance of the restaurant . We have put togther a short version of our tasting menu, changing regularly but always offering an easy to prepare dining experience at home. Chef Kane Pollard will walk you through the process and what to expect in this short video.